Thank you Delfonte for nominating me.
1) Put the award logo in your post
2) Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
3) Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs
4) Let them know you nominated them
1) If there was space left in your wardrobe, where would you love to go shopping?
Lane Bryant for clothing actually designed for women with fluff.
2) Which side of the road do you drive on and have you ever driven on the "wrong" side (ie gone abroad and driven). If you haven't, would you cope?
The right side. No I never have. I could not do the left. I think if I was thrust into something like that I would have a meltdown end up in tears and hand the keys to my husband.
3) If ability was no hindrance, which language in the world (past or present) would you like to learn and why?
Latin. I find its sound beautiful and strong. I would love to read and speak it, to have the ability to read historical text.
4) If you could go to any art gallery or museum in the world, which paintings would you picked to put up in your house? No more than three, don't be greedy!
I love art, so choosing just three is difficult! I also have very eclectic tastes in art.
Gustave Dore's Andromeda
Salvador Dali's The Persistence of Memory
The statue of The Greek Slave (I know its not a painting but I love it)
Simply, that it lets you release emotions/urges the are often withheld and hidden just beneath the surface of all human beings.
6) Sex in a shower, hot tub or outdoor pool - any preferences?
In the shower and often. I get the willies thinking of the germs left in pools and hot tubs by other people doing just that.
7) What is the most romantic thing your partner has ever done for you?
Hmm...lets see. I am not a romance kinda lady. So I am really easy to please. But, one day I was woken up with a cup of coffee, taken to breakfast, taken on a shopping spree (small as I am not a spender), dinner at my favorite Chinese restaurant, given a full body massage (I think he did that for himself), and told to rest in bed the rest of the evening. I was not allowed out of bed except to use the bathroom. I watched movies all night.
Now for my questions:
1) What is your favorite ethnic food?
2) Would you ever considered telling someone about DD/twdd to someone in real life you thought was headed toward divorce?
3) If you could travel anywhere, where would it be and why?
4) What is your favorite television show?
5) Are you a dog or cat person?
6) If you could have any career, (even if your retired) what would it be?
7) What are your strongest/weakest points within yourself?
Now for my nominations:
Meredith (just in case you have time before you leave)