Monday, March 30, 2015

Bloggers are Neat

Thank you Delfonte for nominating me.



Basic rules:

1)  Put the award logo in your post
2)  Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
3)  Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs
4)  Let them know you nominated them

Questions:

1) If there was space left in your wardrobe, where would you love to go shopping?

Lane Bryant for clothing actually designed for women with fluff.

2) Which side of the road do you drive on and have you ever driven on the "wrong" side (ie gone abroad and driven). If you haven't, would you cope?

The right side. No I never have. I could not do the left. I think if I was thrust into something like that I would have a meltdown end up in tears and hand the keys to my husband.

3) If ability was no hindrance, which language in the world (past or present) would you like to learn and why?

Latin. I find its sound beautiful and strong. I would love to read and speak it, to have the ability to read historical text.

4) If you could go to any art gallery or museum in the world, which paintings would you picked to put up in your house? No more than three, don't be greedy!

I love art, so choosing just three is difficult! I also have very eclectic tastes in art.

Gustave Dore's Andromeda

Salvador Dali's The Persistence of Memory

The statue of The Greek Slave (I know its not a painting but I love it)

5) If you were told to go door to door to sell kink/TTWD to a vanilla stranger, what would be the one thing you think is the most important to convey. 

Simply, that it lets you release emotions/urges the are often withheld and hidden just beneath the surface of all human beings.

6) Sex in a shower, hot tub or outdoor pool - any preferences?

In the shower and often. I get the willies thinking of the germs left in pools and hot tubs by other people doing just that.

7) What is the most romantic thing your partner has ever done for you?

Hmm...lets see. I am not a romance kinda lady. So I am really easy to please. But, one day I was woken up with a cup of coffee, taken to breakfast, taken on a shopping spree (small as I am not a spender), dinner at my favorite Chinese restaurant, given a full body massage (I think he did that for himself), and told to rest in bed the rest of the evening. I was not allowed out of bed except to use the bathroom. I watched movies all night.

Now for my questions:

1) What is your favorite ethnic food?

2) Would you ever considered telling someone about DD/twdd to someone in real life you thought was headed toward divorce?

3) If you could travel anywhere, where would it be and why?

4) What is your favorite television show?

5) Are you a dog or cat person?

6) If you could have any career, (even if your retired) what would it be?

7) What are your strongest/weakest points within yourself?


Now for my nominations:

Megan

Jennelle

Lil

Meredith (just in case you have time before you leave)

Janey

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award! And thank you for sharing a little bit more about yourself. The question about sharing DD with someone is interesting. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christina,

      I always wonder about what other people would do. I would probably mention it if, I knew there was no other underlying issue.

      Hugs,
      Kathy

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the award Kathy...loved your answers! So much fun learning more about blogland friends. Andromeda is one of my favorite paintings...should say one of many. LOL Congratulations on being able to choose only 3.

    Hugs and blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat,

      It was hard to stick to just 3. So many more are worthy of being shown and shared.

      Hugs,
      Kathy

      Delete
  3. Loved your answers. Statues are allowed, I forgot to say :)
    I've driven on both sides of the road, and it makes a difference using a local car - less scary and one with an automatic gear box helps too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DF,

      A valuable experience for sure! If it is anything like when I learned how to drive a manual transmission I could not do it,

      Hugs,

      Kathy

      Delete
  4. Loved your answers Kathy. Always enjoy learning more about blog friends :) Here in NZ we drive on the left. I have never driven on the right.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz,

      It would be a heck of a time for both of us!

      Hugs,
      Kathy

      Delete
  5. Congratulations. I do love learning more about new friends. Enjoyed reading your answers.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. Ronnie,

    Me too. It makes it so much more fun getting to know a little more.

    Hugs,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the nomination! My poor blog is wilting for lack of inspiration and time, so I now have something cool to write about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see your answers!

      Kathy

      Delete