Monday, March 30, 2015

Kinky Benefits




Lets face it, no matter what label you prefer, we are considered kinky to all those vanilla lovers. So what does that mean? Shall we forever hide our favored way of life? Or should we point out the benefits to it in a safe manner?

Benefits it is!

Did you know that lifestyles that fall into the categories of bdsm have amazing side effects?

1) Helps improve communication

As trust is mandatory to many of our ttwd lifestyles it ensures we discuss our feelings, emotions, and even dislikes. By doing this, it creates a habit of communication rather than harboring dangerous thoughts that grow out of control.

2) More Intimacy

The act of allowing our partners to spank, flog, or paddle us requires that we trust in our partners. Trust builds intimacy and sexual attraction. Studies also show a beneficial release of endorphin's and serotonin that arise out of couples engaging in various types of bdsm.

3) Fidelity

Studies suggest that couples who practice kink, are less likely to cheat. Personally, I have no clue why one would cheat when everything is right there waiting for you at home.

4) Stress reduction

The act of relinquishing control allows for the submissive to let go of control and whatever is the cause of stress. Spanking can be one of the quickest ways to to turn stress off (works for me).



The list is ever growing, but I thought I would stop short and invite my readers to add to the list of benefits to Dd/ttwd/bdsm or whatever it is you call it.



8 comments:

  1. I love this Kathy, great list! Trust, communication, intimacy and a deeper connection.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz,

      The core of every good relationship.

      Hugs,
      Kathy

      Delete
  2. Great job, Kathy. I think ttwd helps to meet so many of my needs. One more benefit is that I have fallen in love with my husband all over again in a much deeper, more honest way. I don't hold things back from Gabe like I used to.

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Megan,

      The deeper connection is a perk I really enjoy.

      Hugs,
      Kathy

      Delete
  3. Great post Kathy! We just have a deeper connection now on many levels, love your list

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennelle,

      I think it opens our eyes to what we are blind to, in each other (over time).

      Hugs,
      Kathy

      Delete
  4. A great list, couldnt agree more, it just does bring so much more to the relationship, certainly not saying ttwd is better than vanilla but its just so very different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tori,

      Both worlds are great. Its just that I crave this, much much more.

      Hugs,
      Kathy

      Delete