Monday, March 23, 2015

Random Five

Since, Lani and Megan posted a random fact post about themselves, I thought I would join in. So *Insert drum roll sound here* here is my random five:

I am (believe it or not) a licensed/ordained non-denominational female minister (you can stop laughing now).



I raised my brother as my son before and after I was married, he calls us mom and dad when he is in a good mood.



I went from a 4th grade education to a college graduate with a GPA of 3.94 in a span of 2 1/2 years counting the one week it took to earn my GED



Lying is the surest way to make me go from nice lady to a full on raging bitch with the goal of exposing said lie (hence the reason I  rarely speak to my mother).



I can build a house, install a new roof, build a deck, work on cars, and still be a lady.



Questions?

5 comments:

  1. That's a remarkable collection of facts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are pretty interesting Kathy~ thank you for sharing!
    hugs,
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can build a house, roof. Etc. now I am impressed. Smiling. You sound great.

    I can't do any of that stuff but I pride myself on being the best friend a person could ever have and my friends agree.

    But I do wish I could pound some nails and stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I don't know how to top that random five! Mine aren't nearly as interesting!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete