Monday, May 25, 2015

Re-testing Limits


I was recently asked what 5 kinky things I am willing to try. Well, that answer is difficult because there is not too much I haven't tried with my husband. During a discussion with Jim I decided to ask him the question posed to me. He was at a loss, I thought.

The conversation we had eventually led to some heavy petting and a week of 8-15 hours of my day every day demanded to be his (when your husband is retired, this is possible). He disallowed panties over the week and kept me in the bedroom (except to cook, and do whatever I needed to do (same for him). I was pampered he ran a bath, shaved my legs. and even my goody (for both our pleasure). I have been cooked for, babied, romanced, been sexually driven to the edge so close I thought I was losing myself.

Of those 8-15 hours per day of playing I was denied orgasm until he was ready to finish himself for the night/morning. Jim is unique in that foreplay is what he loves the most. He loves to ready my body and edge me until I am begging for release. So, as each day began and we consumed enough coffee to become human, or we finished what had to do to maintain our home and life, we would begin to play.

Oh yes, it does.

I was then encouraged to test my limits. Meaning, I was asked to reconsider my hard limits with sex. At first I was nervous, but then I let myself go, on the first night of play. That was all it took, well that and a REALLY and I mean REALLY good orgasm. Jim edged me so close I felt as though I was going to pass out.

I managed to make it a whole week without a discipline spanking. But, I sure enjoyed a ton of play spankings. In my home, play spankings are intense and often harder then punishment. This is not because we are backwards, it is because my body sees discipline as a time of punishment (or whatever one wants to call it). If it is a time of discipline I will whimper and wait for it to be over. However, when it comes to "play time" my pain tolerance is very high. I know many of you are the same, and it makes it nice knowing I can be understood.

I return to blog land thoroughly content from spanking, flogging, playing, and a week of exploring myself. thanks to a simple question posed by Tori at Pain's Pleasure you spurred a great week for me!



15 comments:

  1. Sounds a good time had by all. What age range are you and Jim? Stamina and all that, retired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna,

      Jim and I (I am 34) have about 25+ years between us. As far as stamina goes, this is slower than he used to be, believe me.

      Hugs,
      Kathy

      Delete
  2. Thanks for answering, i think when we do sit and pause, think about it, there is always room for growth, exploring new things, sounds like you have had a great time.

    I dont think my Master will ever retire, he is a workaholic..drives me insane lol

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tori,

      I still promise a better answer, once I can figure out what it is we have not done. Jim was forced into retirement due to his high stress during owning a construction company which led to a couple heart attacks. He was the workaholic as well, and it was hard getting used to him retiring, but the perks are worth it!

      Hugs,
      Kathy

      Delete
  3. Wow now that's a good week! LOL we've never tried orgasm denial...I think I whine and beg well enough to get my way too easily. Haha!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maggie,

      Try short amounts of time for denial at first. You might be able to train yourself to allow him to edge you for sometime.

      Hugs,
      Kathy

      Delete
  4. Wow! What a week, sounds like fun
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan,

      It was amazing. I even managed to stay submissive until this morning...lol

      Hugs,
      Kathy

      Delete
  5. wow Kathy, what a wonderful week, and good for you pushing those limits. Happy for you :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Roz.

      I recommend it for a little adventure and perhaps some eye opening conversations.

      Hugs,
      Kathy

      Delete
  6. Kathy,
    I am new to this group and am enjoying getting to know everyone. Great post. I am not retired yet, but I would be willing to use my vacation days for a week locked in the bedroom! Thanks for sharing.
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ella,

      Welcome to our little corner of the world. Please feel free to reach out and talk whenever you feel like it,

      Hugs,
      Kathy

      Delete
  7. Kathy,
    Sounds like quite the adventure of a week! I was wondering what ages you were too!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Megan,

      It was a great adventure! FYI: Jim and I have 25+ years between us.

      Hugs,
      Kathy

      Delete
  8. I am like you in the way where the play spankings are usually more intense then the discipline ones. A lot of it is in my head when I am being disciplined so the whole situation is painful. But in play, my pain tolerance is really high. Glad that I am not the only one like this

    ReplyDelete