Friday, June 19, 2015

A New House


My blog has been quite because we are doing all the annoying and taxing tasks that come right before a move. I have made every doctor's appointment I can, began shredding paperwork (with a moody paper shredder). My mind and my body is exhausted. 

As some of you know, I live (unhappily) in the southern United States. I have hated it here from the day I moved here. But now an opportunity has come up and we put an offer on a beautiful home in the Southwestern portion of the country. As fate would have it, the offer was accepted within one day (good things come to those that wait)!

I wanted to let everyone know there is a reason I have been absent and not blogging. I will post updates as much as I can manage. Right now stress is high, but J and I are doing great in the area of ttwd. 

I have also decided to go back to college and start working on my Bachelors degree. I found a college that has a degree program that is perfect for me. The only thing is, it starts within three weeks of moving into the new house. It's a lot to take on, but I am up for the challenge. 


So please be patient with me as my routine is chaotic right now. 


9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your move! And you can handle the college courses...maybe just take one for this first time while you are settling in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definately undergoing some major life changing events. While change is exciting,it can be scary, tiring and frustrating all at one time. No worries about blogging right now, some of us are also having issues that we are working through. We will be here and ready to hear about your getting settled in and how school is for you once your settled into a new routine. Hang in there... all good things come to those that wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the move, hope your new home is everything you wish it to be.
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll be patient with you during this transition. Hope to have you back soon!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on the new house and college! Wishing you the very best with both and hope you enjoy your new home. We will be here as and when you are able to post. Glad to hear you and Jim are doing well :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on securing your new house and meeting the challenge of going back for your bachelors. You have bitten off quite a bit in a short amount of time but believe you can do it. Sending lots of positive energy your way.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad all is well as can be expected and hope the move goes smoothly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Kathy

    I'm a newby to your blog.

    I hate moving also. All this and going back to college. My sympathies to you. I could not go back. I served my time years ago.

    I really enjoyed your "Little Talks" segment. You really know how to express things.
    You said hubby had you remove your panties.

    I did something similar with our recent boot camp. I got tired of pulling down the up and down then up
    two sets of garments. So I just had my wife's bottom stay bare for the duration of boot camp.
    It is not as bad as it sounds. We were indoors just about all the time.

    Boot camp can be fun if done right.

    Well good luck with everything

    Ray

    ReplyDelete