Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I am his



I love my man. I love him for who he is, and for who he has been. There is no other man for me, I am his devoted wife, I would push my limits to please him. I would submit as much as he asks for, or demands. I look at his eyes (he has the sexiest bedroom eyes ever seen), and want to drop my panties. His lips have kissed every single inch of my body. His hands have brought pleasure so intense, I thought I was going insane. He has rocked me to sleep, kissed my tears away, and even submitted to me when I was needing it. He is my perfect husband.

Recently, some things have come to light and altered our relationship (ttwd is still 24/7). It has be a rough and beautiful 3 weeks. I stood at a doorway that could have ended it all, I could have walked away, I could have lost it and made his life hell. But, instead, I choose him. With and without faults. I love him so much I cannot bare my life without him. He is my guide, my love, and my rock. He is the balance within myself. 

Once in a while he doubts himself and it scares me. When he is doubtful of something, I begin to panic. Panic does not exist for me as long as his eyes hold calmness for me. But, there was a change in him when he had to reveal some of the past. Although, I was nervous, scared, and unsure, I refused to let those eyes go from being what grounds me, to being something I didn't recognize. I refuse to stop loving because of some mistakes, instead I refuse to give up on him and us. 

I love you J, and I always will. Keep looking at me with those eyes, and I will bring you back.







14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. sub hub,

      Thank you. I hope he can see my love for him, in my words.

      Hugs,
      Kathy

      Delete
  2. What a sweet and encouraging love letter. Thank you for sharing.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cat,

      I hope all is well with you. Jim read it a couple of times, I know he liked it and understood it. But, he is a man so sometimes he does not always react the way I hope he will. However, showed me in another way that he was touched by my words.

      Hugs,
      Kathy

      Delete
  3. Beautiful. I made the same choice. He can continue to be everything he has been for you, and I pray he feels that in the depths of his core.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon,

      There is a beauty in saying you will choose them (and meaning it), no matter what. I am glad you made the same choice.

      Thanks for taking time to comment, I love my anon readers!

      Hugs,
      Kathy

      Delete
  4. This is such a beautiful post. I pray that he realizes how much you love him and to what depths.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maggie,

      I know he does, he just lets the past relationships he has had, get in his head. I understand it, and will be here until the day life escapes my body.

      Hugs,
      Kathy

      Delete
  5. What a beautiful post and expression of your love.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all have things in our pasts that we are less than proud of. You said some vows when you married and now you are living up to those vows. Well done you. This is a sweet and poignant post. Very beautiful.

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ami,

      I meant every vow I said, I just have a heard time convincing him I am not going to walk away from him no matter what. I guess only time will show him, and that is enough.

      Hugs,
      Kathy

      Delete
  7. I find it so hard to be when DH is not confident, when he doubts himself.

    Beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julia,

      I think it is difficult for them as well. Self-doubt is horrible.

      Hugs,
      Kathy

      Delete